Types of Cookies
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the Site:
- First-party cookies: Can be either permanent or temporary. These are necessary cookies, without which the Site won't work properly or be able to provide certain features and functionalities. Some of these may be manually disabled in your browser, but may affect the functionality of the Site.
- Personalization cookies: are used to recognize repeat visitors to the Site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the Site.
- Security cookies: they help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
- Site management: site management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on the Site so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
Following LOPD-GDD, I declare that, through the use of our forms, your personal information will be incorporated to this Site’s archive. The purpose of this archive is to manage the users registered on this Site. This Site guarantees the confidentiality of the provided data and that it won’t be transfered to a third party for any reason without the explicit consent of the users. Only the data necessary for providing my services will be asked for, and they will be used only for such purpose.
In order to process your purchases, your data may be transferred to the following third parties:
- The User and Consumer’s office in case of any claim.
- Legal exceptions established by Spanish courts, such as law enforcement agencies.
Any data you provide to me via a form will be understood to be knowingly provided for the purposes stated in each of the forms. This Site won’t provide this data to any third party except for uses authorized by the user or demanded by legal exceptions. I declare I will send the owners of such data emails of equivalent electronic messages only with the goal of providing them with a service. The owners acknowledge this intention and consent to receive this communications. The user may revoke his consent to transfer the data to third parties in any moment, without retroactive effects.
You may exercise your ARCO rights (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition) regarding your personal data via a writen message addressed to Cipriano de la Huerga 1, Bajo, León, 24004, Spain, or using the Contact form provided in this site.
Veracity of the Data
The user must guarantee any data provided is accurate, and takes responsibility of ensuring it is kept up to date.
Protection of Minors
I don't collect data from minors. It is the responsibility of the parents or legal tutors to protect the privacy of minors.
By accepting these conditions you consent to have your data used for generating bills related to the services I provide and you acknowledge that you have the legal capacity of placing orders and providing us with the data. You take responsibility for the use of the orders placed within this system.